Green Infrastructure Training (GRIT)
Groundwork Denver's Green Infrastructure Training program, or "GRIT," is a paid opportunity for young adults to develop professional skills related to green jobs.
Over the course of two months, participants will begin to embody community leadership skills, deepen their relationship with the natural world, learn how to succeed in the workplace, practice green job skills, and launch their green careers.
- Must be 18-24 years old to participate
- Earn $20/hour
- Runs August 28 - October 27, 2023
- Professional Development
- Introduction to Environmental Justice
- Advocacy Academy
- Regenerative Practices & Traditional Ecological Knowledge
- Tree & Rain Garden Training and Installation
- Project Management Training
- Work-based Camping Trip to Valentine National Wildlife Refuge
- Green Career Exposure, Job Placement, and Post-Program Support