We encourage you to participate in our programs by volunteering. It’s a great way to meet new people and support the health and well-being of our own community. There are many different types of projects to get involved with:
- Planting trees, building gardens or restoring habitats.
- Conducting community outreach on issues like water quality or energy efficiency.
- Collecting localized data on things like pedestrian safety and housing conditions.
- In office work such as data entry, answering phones or filing.
- Professional services such as graphic design, marketing, public relations, business planning, legal expertise, financial, website, or any other type of in-kind business services.
- Serving as a youth or community advisor/liaison.
- Joining our board of directors.
We will work with you to determine how you or your group can best get involved, from one-time projects to longer-term support. Check out our CALENDAR to view upcoming volunteer projects.