We encourage you to participate in our programs by volunteering. It’s a great way to meet new people and support the health and well-being of our own community. There are many different types of projects to get involved with:
- Planting trees, building gardens or restoring habitats.
- Conducting community outreach on issues like water quality or energy efficiency.
- Collecting localized data on things like pedestrian safety and housing conditions.
- In office work such as; data entry, answering phones or filing.
- Professional services such as graphics, marketing, PR, business planning, legal, financial, website, or any other type of in-kind business services.
We can host groups or individuals, interns or professionals. Your group can join an already scheduled activity, or we can organize something specifically for your group, up to 200 people. Check out our CALENDAR to view upcoming volunteer project